Zoo Med Eco Earth Loose Coconut Fiber Substrate
8 Dry quarts, loose coconut fiber substrate for terrariums
- Coconut fiber bedding helps to maintain proper humidity levels in your terrarium
- Old or soiled substrate can be composted or recycled after use
- Eco-friendly and renewable coconut husk reptile bedding
- Substrate is also ideal for a variety of amphibians and invertebrates
Zoo Med Natural Adult Iguana Food, 5 lbs.
Natural adult iguana food with added vitamins and minerals. Carefully formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of adult iguanas. Has the correct ratios of calcium, protein, fiber and other nutrients for optimum health and growth.
- Promotes excellent growth & color
- Sized for easy digestion
- Formulated diet ensures superior nutrition for your pet
Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark
Natural product made from the ground bark of fir trees. Goes through a three-stage cleaning process to rid the bark of large sticks and all powdery dust and dirt. Perfect substrate for all high humidity loving reptiles.
- Perfect substrate for all high humidity loving reptiles
- Made in the USA
- Natural product made from the ground bark of fir trees
Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Tub Kit
39″;L X 21″;W X 16″;H. Replicates the natural “;pond”; environment. Includes a built in water area. Large land area is perfect for natural basking and egg laying behavior. Light weight and easy to clean.
- Large land area is perfect for natural basking and egg laying behavior
- Lightweight and easy to clean and to maintain
- Turtle tank kit includes everything you need to get started
Exo-Terra Glass Terrarium
Large/Low 36″; L X 18″; W X 12″; H. Glass terrarium with dual doors, front ventilation, waterproof bottom, raised bottom frame, closeable inlets for tubing and wires. Realistic rock background included.
- Spacious glass terrarium equipped with front window ventilation
- Dual doors for escape-free access
- Specially designed with waterproof bottom with raised frame
- Screen top allows for ample UV and infrared light penetration
- Convenient closeable wire and tube inlets for adding electrical components
Zoo Med Eco Earth Compressed Coconut Fiber Expandable Substrate
Brick of compressed coconut fiber expands to make seven to eight liters of substrate.
- Naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products
- Ideal substrate for burrowing animals
- Perfect for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals, or insects
National Geographic™ Calcium Supplement Powder
Champion your reptile’s health with National Geographic Calcium Supplement Powder which supports strong bones and bodily functions. For Bearded Dragons, geckos, tortoises and other reptiles and amphibians, this easy and effective powder formulation contains calcium, coupled with Vitamin D3 for maximum calcium absorption. Just sprinkle on feeder insects or fruit and vegetables and see your pet friend flourish.
Zoo Med™ Repti Turtle Eye Drops
Opens and cleans inflamed turtle eyes.
Use this gentle and effective formula as a preventative for eye diseases caused by Vitamin A deficiency. Repti Turtle Eye Drops opens and cleans inflamed eyes. Especially helpful for box turtle eye problems.
Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 HO T5 UVB Lamp
Stronger UVB and brighter light, being twice as strong as the standard ReptiSun 10.0 lamps. Increased UVB Output is perfect for larger reptile habitats.
- Stronger UVB and brighter light than standard ReptiSun 10.0 lamps
- Increased UVB Output, perfect for larger reptile habitats
- Helps prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease commonly seen in captive reptiles
- Used and recommended by zoos, veterinarians, and top reptile professionals